Misfits Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our epic Guild in Eden Eternal

The Noobiest Little Engineer XD

Frozty
    Frozty
    Admin

The Noobiest Little Engineer XD Empty The Noobiest Little Engineer XD

Post  Frozty Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Well, first off lemme say it's absolutely awesome to have all of you here.

The details;
    Hometown: Sacramento, CA
    Residing in: New Bern, NC (The Birthplace of Pepsi, hey it's all we have)
    Tattoos/Piercings: Only 2 tats but plan on getting more, piercings..just one...
    Hobbies: Gaming (dur), reading, writing, anime, manga, the outdoors, mudding (if ya have to ask, you're missing out XD)
    Likes: Eden Eternal, Asian Period Films, Wuxia films, Independent films, Horror/Gore, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, lacrosse, vintage video games, anything Final Fantasy...
    Dislikes: Disloyalty, dishonesty, sore winners, braggarts, cheaters, thieves, broccoli, drama llamas, WoW :p...

I'm pretty much a homebody when I'm not at work, I work far too much as it is and would rather hit the lottery and blow my winnings on IM. I enjoy my family, my wife, my cats and ferret, I love being outdoors, nothing beats being outside, working, playing, whatever. I've been around the world, literally and seen so many things but nothing beats a quiet night at home with the missus and my fuzzy lil rugrats. I'm fairly easy to get along with, I'm just at the point in my life where I'm pretty set in my ways and don't take kindly to certain things, as most people would be. All I ever ask is for one to be up front and honest with me, show me a bit of respect and don't touch my Skittles, 'cept Sammy cos she'd snatch 'em anyways.

But I've rambled on far too much and I just want to say again it's certainly nice to meet y'all and will see ya in game, now...get to earning Fame for the Misfits!!! XD

Later on,
    Chris (Frozty)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am