Misfits Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our epic Guild in Eden Eternal

2 posters

Keep in your thoughts (Edited)

LilSammiM
    LilSammiM
    Admin

Keep in your thoughts (Edited) Empty Keep in your thoughts (Edited)

Post  LilSammiM Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Everyone please keep Malarky AKA Rachel in your thoughts she has recurring brain tumors and may be away for awhile during her surgery and recovery. So pray and hope for the best.

7/13 first edit:
    Hey everyone Rachel's surgery went very well she had some bleeding towards the end but the surgery was a success. I got a text from her brother saying this. "Shes not doing so well right now. She hasn't been able to talk since the surgery and her right side is very weak. The doctor doesn't think she can read at all right now and maybe not even understand us. He's pretty sure its only temporary. Hopefully she'll improve over the next few days. Its been a rough day for her.

So shes out of the surgery which is great now just hope and prey for a full fast and healthy recovery. she needs her guild family just as much as her personal family. Thanks guys...

7/13 second edit: Her brother says to me "Rachel passed away today at 11:25am. She was happier than I've ever seen her recently and I know it's because of you so I can't thank you enough for that."

i may not be here for a few days i dont knwo how much time ill need im in tears sorry guys but i will never remove this she will always be rememberd throu me will miss you sleep in peace little ninja girl.
    Frozty
    Frozty
    Admin

Keep in your thoughts (Edited) Empty Re: Keep in your thoughts (Edited)

Post  Frozty Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 pm

In the short time I knew Rachel, she embedded herself into my memory and my heart. She instantly became like family to me, she just fit in all too well. Her quirky, fun, silly and caring nature will forever be with me. I can't say enough good about her, she was just epically awesome. Someone like her doesn't often come along but when they do, we all should consider it a blessing of the highest degree. I am truly honored to call her my friend, no matter where she is. She will always be in our hearts and never EVER forgotten.

We miss ya little hillbilly girl but we will never forget ya, dontcha know? XD

*HUGS SAMMY TIGHTLY* Katie and I and the rest of us are here for ya girl, just say the word...LOVE YA!!!
    LilSammiM
    LilSammiM
    Admin

Post  LilSammiM Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 am

Everything just hurts so bad... I told someone yesterday I almost dont want to play computer games no more... I dont want to get attached to people and then have them taken ways this was just to painful and real...

Keep in your thoughts (Edited) Snapshot20110714190313

Why did you have to leave.. I didn't tell you to go anywhere... I still wanted you beside me... I miss you so much... It hurts just to log into the game and see your not there... I look at my phone like every 5 minutes hoping you will call or text like it was all some sort of bad dream... I'm sorry I couldn't be there more for you please forgive me. If what your brother said is true about me making you happier than you have been in along time and that you was smiling, happy and at peace when you passed.. then I'm still happy i met you because the feelings were the same on my end.. I miss you little ninja girl I love you ~Samantha

Thanks mom and dad i love you guys *hugs* I just dont know it mite be awhile this is a lot to process..
    Frozty
    Frozty
    Admin

Post  Frozty Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

*sniffles*

Gawd, you totally brought me to tears with that. I know this will be extremely hard to deal with and it will take a long time to heal but always remember that you have us and the memory of her and her hillbilly ninja girl antics to remember her by. Not only that but she was an absolutely unforgettable young lady and no doubt touched others with her unique personality, she was kind, funny, sassy, spunky and a little bit of a smart ass (but totally in the best of ways). Remember, no one is truly gone unless you forget them, I know it might not help much at all but that's what I've learned over the years and having lost loved ones along the way. It takes time, the wounds will heal some, you will smile at the memory of her face, laugh at the sound of her voice and cry for these things as well. But remember, hon, wherever she is now, she is smiling down at you, wishing you all the best and to NEVER EVER forget the time you had with her.

Keep her in your heart and thoughts always and she will always be right there. Keep your head up kiddo, we love ya and so does she.
    Frozty
    Frozty
    Admin

Post  Frozty Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

With the advent of this tragic loss, I may not stay around and most likely pass my leadership onto an alt, to keep the guild on my account. For those who want to remain in the guild, that's totally fine but I can't remain here. I am going to continue to play EE but I will leave the Misfits and join another guild. Secondly why I am doing this is the lack of activity by guild members, it's taken far too long to get where we are and the progress is far too slow. If members wish to leave and find another guild, that's fine too. If you want to friend me to find me for help, dungeon runs, quest help or just to shoot the breeze, feel free to do so.

Best wishes,
    Frozty
    LilSammiM
    LilSammiM
    Admin

Post  LilSammiM Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

please dont

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am