Misfits Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our epic Guild in Eden Eternal

3 posters

Hello Everyone!!!!

LilSammiM
    LilSammiM
    Admin

Hello Everyone!!!! Empty Hello Everyone!!!!

Post  LilSammiM Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello everyone its me Sammi erm a little about myself? I have 37 tattoos and 17 piercings. I have a 13 year old daughter and a 10 month old baby girl. I have the best boyfriend in the world.

I disappear into the person I love I am the ... permeable membrane if I love you you can have it all my money my time my body my devotion my family my dog everything ,If I love you, I will protect you from your own insecurity. I will project upon you all sorts of good qualities that you never actually cultivated in yourself, I will give you the sun and the moon and if they are not available I will give you a sun check and a rain check. I will give you all this and more until I am so exhausted and depleted that the only way can recover is by becoming infatuated with someone else.

To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.

In the end, I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.

Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.

Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.

I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it—I will love you through that, as well. If you don’t need the medication, I will love you, too. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and Braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.

If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting (which can be anything from your house to your bitter old resentments) and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared – most of all – to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself….then truth will not be withheld from you.” Or so I’ve come to believe.

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..."

"I have a history of making decisions very quickly about love. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a men, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."

"When I get lonely these days, I think: So BE lonely, . Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings."

It's still two human beings trying to get along, so it's going to be complicated. And love is always complicated. But humans must try to love each other, darling. We must get our hearts broken sometimes. This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."

Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing..."

"To find the balance you want, this is what you must become. You must keep your feet grounded so firmly on the earth that it's like you have 4 legs instead of 2. That way, you can stay in the world. But you must stop looking at the world through your head. You must look through your heart, instead.

"I was full of a hot, powerful sadness and would have loved to burst into the comfort of tears, but tried hard not to, remembering something my Guru once said -- that you should never give yourself a chance to fall apart because, when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. You must practice staying strong, instead."

Never judge a book by its cover.

The most consistently inconsistent person you will ever meet,,, I'm the girl whose passion is fueled by her fire I'm the girl who can watch a love movie and feel like I'm in love myself the entire time its on I'm the girl whose mood can be depicted by what song she hears for the first time that day I'm the girl whose life can be forever changed by a lyric in a song I'm the girl that can see a kid smile and laugh and instantly drop the weight of the world off my shoulders I'm the girl who can love and embrace my pain and hardships it makes solitude more enlightening , dreams more desirable ,flaws more beautiful ,pain more inspiring and the bad and trouble only makes the best in life even better.

I'm always gonna be the girl on a sinking ship 2 content with the violin music playing 2 escape before I feel the icy water graze my skin.

I'm fun. relentless, artistic, seductive, passionate, aggressive, loyal, eccentric,Unpredictable, sensitive, strong, dramatic, spontaneous, tactful, territorial, capable, honest, courageous, destructive, pessimistic, charismatic, supportive,logical, trustworthy, vain, attentive, creative, emotional, obsessive, shy, corrupt, crude, unbroken, perceptive, morbid, blunt, collective, witty, delicate, romantic, jaded, cynical, intense, venomous, imaginative, curious, exotic, untamed, sinister, vengeful, consistently inconsistent, spiteful, unique, decisive, instinctive, intelligent, sexual, intuitive, captivating, quirky, opinionated, forgiving, idealist, Resentful, expressive, silent, hardheaded, strong willed, dreamer! when u strip down the trappings of society, I'm just a girl twisted in a spiritual yet arthritic sort of way that can only be understood by people that have reached a certain plateau in life, and when you reach the cloud I'm on .....we will see eye to eye.

I have some of the best friends anyone would ever be lucky enough to find.

I'm always looking for new interesting things or people to entertain me..

Last edited by LilSammiM on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Frozty
    Frozty
    Admin

Hello Everyone!!!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!!!

Post  Frozty Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Derpa derpie derp! That about sums it up huh? Razz
    LilSammiM
    LilSammiM
    Admin

Post  LilSammiM Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 pm

indeed we need our guildys lmao
    gilara
    gilara

Hello Everyone!!!! Empty i finally signed up

Post  gilara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 pm

I finally made an account.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:46 am